Woodsy, Fresh, & Subtle. This Cracklin' Birch Artisan Soap has a woodsy profile that remains light and bright and smells exactly like the outdoors on a cold winter day! Top notes of Bergamot, Orange, and Lemon are delicately balanced with the warm aroma of Patchouli, Vetiver, and Tonka Beans. This soap is perfect for the adventurer inside all of us!
- Each bar weighs approx. 4 oz.
- Because our products are handmade, each bar may vary slightly in size, color, design, and shape from what is pictured.
- All of our soaps are Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Palm Oil Free, and are free of Parabens and Phthalates!
- Our soaps are made in small batches to ensure consistency and quality.
- This listing is for one bar of soap.
How to Use:
- Wet your bar and rub it between your hands or onto a loofa to create a rich and creamy lather. Scrub yourself down, and rinse!
- Keep the soap away from water when not in use and allow it to completely dry between uses. This will help your soap last much longer!
- Pro Tip: Cut your soap in half and use one half at a time to get the most out of your bar!
Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Water, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sodium Hydroxide (Saponifying Agent), Castor Oil, Kaolin Clay, Fragrance, Sea Salt, Skin Safe Mica Colorants