Rich, Roasted & Exfoliating. This Espresso Yourself Artisan Soap is made using freshly-brewed coffee and is loaded with coffee grounds to exfoliate the skin. The scent is an aromatic blend of bittersweet chocolate, coconut, almond, honey, caramel, roasted coffee beans, and burnt sugar. This is the perfect addition to your daily routine when coffee just isn't enough!
- Each bar weighs approx. 4 oz.
- Because our products are handmade, each bar may vary slightly in size, color, design, and shape from what is pictured.
- All of our soaps are Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Palm Oil Free, and are free of Parabens and Phthalates!
- Our soaps are made in small batches to ensure consistency and quality.
- This listing is for one bar of soap.
How to Use:
- Wet your bar and rub it between your hands or onto a loofa to create a rich and creamy lather. Scrub yourself down and rinse!
- Keep the soap away from water when not in use and allow it to completely dry between uses. This will help your soap last much longer!
- Pro Tip: Cut your soap in half and use one half at a time to get the most out of your bar!
- Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Water, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sodium Hydroxide (Saponifying Agent), Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil, Coffee, Kaolin Clay, Skin Safe Mica Colorants