Fresh, Clean, & Various Notes of Green. This Succulent Story Artisan Soap is a plant lovers’ dream! A fresh mix of Cucumber, Vetiver, Honey, Bamboo, Sage, Patchouli, and Sandalwood is perfectly paired with a colorful design to honor these delicate and unique plants! If you cannot seem to ever have enough succulents in your life (we won’t judge, we’re in the same boat)… This soap is meant for you!
- Each bar weighs approx. 4 oz.
- Because our products are handmade, each bar may vary slightly in size, color, design, and shape from what is pictured.
- All of our soaps are Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Palm Oil Free, and are free of Parabens and Phthalates!
- Our soaps are made in small batches to ensure consistency and quality.
- This listing is for one bar of soap.
How to Use:
- Wet your bar and rub it between your hands or onto a loofa to create a rich and creamy lather. Scrub yourself down, and rinse!
- Keep the soap away from water when not in use and allow it to completely dry between uses. This will help your soap last much longer!
- Pro Tip: Cut your soap in half and use one half at a time to get the most out of your bar!
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Water, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sodium Hydroxide (Saponifying Agent), Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil, Kaolin Clay, Skin Safe Mica Colorants